Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Flash 22: Anniversary surprise

Well it's Weds flash day.  The two prompts this week are: “So what exactly is going on here? And “Are you ever satisfied?”

My guys have been together 2 years and they want to celebrate their anniversary.  Let's see what they end up doing. 

Anniversary Surprise

Ben couldn't believe how lucky he was. So many couples didn't make it past the first year, he and Tom were celebrating their second anniversary this weekend. And that meant there were going to be some surprises planned on both sides. His insides tingled just thinking about it. “I can't wait to find out what Tom has in store for us.” Ben picked up his cell phone. He knew Tom was at work, but they had it worked out that if he was on a call his phone would be off and Ben would get his voice mail otherwise Tom would answer the phone.

As soon has he heard the phone being answered a smile erupted on his face. “Hi sweetheart, it's tiger here.”

“I'm not your sweetheart, tiger.” A deep male voice said.

Ben looked at his phone, obviously that was not Tom on the other end of the line. “Who is this? Where's Tom?” Ben had a sudden thought, suppose something happened to Tom. Maybe he was in the hospital or worse. “Did something happen to Tom?”

“Relax tiger, your sweetheart is just fine. But he's rather busy at the moment. Suppose I tell him to give you a call back later?”

“Listen you idiot, you let me talk to Tom right now!”

“Sorry, no can do. However, if you want to see him he's at this address.”

Ben quickly grabbed a pad and pen he had on the desk in his home office and hastily scribbled down the information the stranger provided.

“Who is this?”

“You'll find out when you get here tiger.” And with that the stranger hung up.

Ben didn't want to jump to any conclusions but he had a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach. Tom was supposed to be at the firehouse working, where would he be in the middle of his shift? And who was the stranger who answered his phone. Staring at the piece of paper in his hand wasn't helping. The address was in, of all places, Paradise. A small town just east of Lancaster, the towns in this area of Pennsylvania had some rather interesting names. Intercourse, Bird-in-Hand and Paradise were major tourist attractions. Ben could only hope that Tom hadn't found Paradise with anyone else but him.

All thoughts about the anniversary weekend flew out of his head, right now he was trying to concentrate on not getting into an accident on the drive over. The address was to a farmer's market, Ben found a parking space among the numerous cars in the lot, normally he'd be careful where he parked his Mercedes. Tom always complained how he babied that car. It was yet another thing he had gifted himself with after getting a big commission from one of his home sales. He'd already lived his life scrimping and saving and barely getting by. The real estate business was doing well for him right now and he wasn't going to pass up rewarding himself now and then. It didn't mean he was being careless with his money, Tom had such a good business head and helped him manage his money.

Speaking of Tom, Ben got out of his car and started to look around the vast crowd trying to find the blond-haired firefighter. There was a crowd gathering at the other end of the parking lot, Ben saw Tom standing in back of several baskets of produce, he was wearing his uniform. He wore his bunker gear pants and gloves, no shirt and his helmet. Ben noticed some light stands and a camera man snapping shots of him. He pushed his way past the crowd and stood between the photographer and Tom.

“Ben? What are you doing here?”

“I'd like to ask that question myself? I thought you were on duty?”

“I am, I mean I was.” Tom stammered, unprepared for Ben to show up.

“So what exactly is going on here?” Ben felt his anger growing, the one thing he valued very highly was trust. He put a lot of trust in Tom, the blond had never lied to him. Or so he thought until now.

“Well I'm..”

“Hello there,” the photographer came over. “Is this tiger?”

Ben recognized the voice from the phone conversation. He turned around and glared at the stranger. “Who the hell are you?”

“Easy, Ben.”

Ben felt Tom's hand on his shoulder.

“I'm Dutch Holmes” the tall, dark-haired photographer introduced himself.

“Not 'the' Dutch Holmes?” Ben had heard about the famous photographer, he was as well-known as Annie Liebovitz.

“The one and only.” He shook hands with Ben and then looked over at Tom and winked. “How about taking five Tom so you and your boyfriend can talk.” Dutch strolled over to the trailer they had set up in the parking lot and got himself cup of coffee from the urn that was set up on a table.

“Do you mind answering my question?”

“Oh yeah, the what's going on one.” Tom nervously scratched the top of his head. “Do you know the yearly calendar that the firefighters association puts out every year to raise charity for the fund?”

“Yeah? I thought they did that one last week. I remember you showed me the proof they were going to use of you.”

“Yes, well I spoke to Dutch and told him our anniversary was coming up and I wanted to surprise you with something special. He suggested I do a separate photo shoot, just for our eyes only.”

“This was a surprise for me?” All the anger that Ben had been feeling drained from his body. “I'm sorry for being suspicious, I just called you and when Dutch answered I didn't know what to think.”


“It's okay, baby. I was hoping to keep this a surprise. I switched my shift with Andy so I could do this shoot. Dutch already had a shoot booked for this morning and told me he could fit me in this afternoon.

“I think I am going to go home now.” Ben turned to leave.

“Why?” Tom asked. “Are you still mad at me?”

“Oh no sweetheart, I just don't want to spoil the surprise any more than I already have. I can't wait to see the photos, with Dutch as the photographer they are going to be HOT.” Ben gave Tom a kiss and went over to speak to Dutch for a minute and left.

Their anniversary was spent at home, a quiet dinner for two on their balcony. Tom had cooked all of Ben's favorites, they were all laid out on the table.

Ben had gotten Tom some cologne. “The kind that brings out the tiger in me.” he told his firefighter, which was one reason he splashed some on before dinner.

Dinner was done and Ben was sitting on the edge of his seat. “Come on give me my present already.”

“Impatient tiger aren't you?”

“Yes,” he growled. “Present now.”

Tom went out to his car and brought the bag inside and pulled out a wrapped package. “Go ahead and open it.”

Inside was a twelve month calendar featuring nothing but Tom in various sexy poses. Ben recognized the one from the farmer's market, only he didn't remember him holding a large cucumber at the time. Seeing how Tom held the large vegetable, suggestively, in his hand had Ben's cock standing at attention.

The other photos also raised his temperature.

Before they knew it they were in the bedroom, naked. Ben was all over Tom, nibbling his skin. Marking him like a tiger marks his territory.

Tom couldn't believe how one calendar could turn Ben on but he knew he made the right decision on gifts. Ben's libido made Tom utter just before he climaxed for the umpteenth time “Aren't you ever satisfied?”

'Growl.' The tiger pounced on his mate and all you could hear was the moans of passion echoing in the room.

End




My fellow flashers 
M/M

M/F

1 comment:

  1. I love these two. I hope to be reading more of their love together.

    ReplyDelete