Sunday, July 31, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday

Hello all, this is my second six sentence Sunday. And I think I chose something a bit romantic from my "Catch of the Day" story. It is my favorite story that I have written so far. Jaran is a merman who falls for a human.  If you'd like to catch him for yourself, please click on the book cover at the left for ordering info.    And if you'd like to see what other writers have done for Six Sentence Sun please click on the highlighted words (Six Sentence Sun) at the top of my post.


“Of this, of whatever it is we have going on between us. I think I’m starting to fall for you, Jaran, and it scares me.”
Jaran took Kellan’s hand and held it, his thumb rubbing the warm skin. “You are?” His blue eyes gazed into uncertain brown ones.
“I know we haven’t known each other that long, but I felt something for you when I saw you thrashing about in my tub.”
 

4 comments:

  1. "but I felt something for you when I saw you thrashing about in my tub."
    How the heck did he get into her tub?
    I want to know more :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice six. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete