Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wednesday Briefs #5


Wednesday Briefs #5

This Week’s prompts


This week's prompt are: I got you under my skin.

The alternate prompts are:  Use Paul Bunyan, bad food, and wishes

or

use paper mache in your story  

or

make a Doctor Seuss reference.

Links to my fellow writers appear at the end of my story.

This continues from last week's  "Smooth and Creamy." 
enjoy

Wet and Wild by Lily Sawyer

Tom enjoyed watching his partner sleep; after a wild, food-filled romp in the hay, Ben had dozed off.

Yawn, stretch. Ben stirred.

“You promised me round two,” Tom said

“Huh?”

“You said to get ready for round two, and then fell asleep on me.” Tom crossed his arms in front of his chest, faux pout on his countenance.

“Sorry, Tom, you just wore me out.”

“We’ve certainly made a sticky mess.” Tom observed the bed linen, stained with food.

“Yep, we sure have.”

“What are we going to do about it?”

“Strip the bed, then shower.” Ben smiled seductively and wiggled his eyebrows.

Tom was putty in Ben’s hands.

After dumping the sheets down the laundry chute and putting fresh linen on the bed, the two men settled into their glass, steam shower.

Tom squirted some shampoo into the palm of his hand and washed Ben’s dark hair. He knew how much Ben liked his scalp massaged.

“Oh, yeah.  Feels so good, Tom.” Ben reached behind him and rubbed his hand over Tom’s buttocks.

“More, I need more Tom, please?”

Tom kissed Ben’s shoulder; he took the bottle of liquid soap and lathered his man’s chest. His fingers rubbed his nipples, taking a journey down the treasure trail covering Ben’s belly.

“Finally,” Tom whispered in his ear, as he cupped Ben’s cock and balls.

“Ah.”  Ben’s head fell onto Tom’s shoulders.  “Tom, Tom, I need you inside me.”

Ben’s begging excited Tom so much, his cock was standing at attention.  After the tumble they had in bed he didn’t think he’d be able to get it up so soon, but all it took was Ben—that’s all it ever took.  He couldn’t imagine his life without this man. 

“Hold on gorgeous, it’s coming.”  He grabbed a bottle of body soap. Putting some on his hand, he rubbed it on his engorged cock as quickly as he could.

“If you don’t hurry, I’ll be coming.”  Ben leaned against the shower tiles and wiggled his butt at Tom.  “Unless you’ve changed your mind and you don’t want this.” Ben looked over his shoulder at Tom and smiled.

“I’ll show you want I want.”  Tom pushed his plump cockhead against Ben’s tight opening.  Slowly the large cock disappeared into his lover’s body.   Watching it happen only turned him on more, if that were even possible. 

The bathroom echoed with moans and two wet bodies thrusting back and forth in the steamy room.   Ben’s hands were supporting his weight on the wet tiles; Tom intertwined his fingers with Ben’s and wrapped his other arm around Ben’s waist. 

“Uh, uh, yeah, so close, baby, so close.”

“Yeah, Tom, mmmm.”  He fell back against his lover’s body; Tom wrapped his hand around Ben’s cock and moved up and down in time with his thrusts.  

They both reached the top of the summit of love together. 

They couldn’t clearly remember drying off and climbing into bed, but here they were, wrapped around each other and gently kissing each other’s faces.   Ben was resting his head on Tom’s muscular chest.   “I’ve got you under my skin,” Tom started to sing in his ear.

“I’ve got you deep in the heart of me.”  Ben added the next line.

“So deep in my heart, that you’re really a part of me.”  They sang the next line together as they cuddled.

 my fellow briefers

Nephylim    m/m
Sara York    m/m
Lindsay Klug    m/f
 

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo. Last week food and this week shampoo. Hot hot hot. I love these two. They are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I need a cold drink after that one. Wow, they are hot! I loved it.

    ReplyDelete