Sunday, December 23, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday

HI Everyone,

I thought I'd post an excerpt from the book that started it all for me.   "The Finest Thing"

Buy Link   

From now until Dec 25th  Dreamspinner press is offering 25% off on my book.  (it's a holiday sale)

Here are my six sentences  (Aidan and Paul meet at a friends wedding.  It is the right after gay marriage is legalized in Connecticut.  They hit it off and these six sentences is right after they get intimate)



"Yeah," Aidan said, smiling at the other man, "that was great."

Paul rested his head under Aidan's chin, feeling him place a kiss on the top of his head. He sighed as he felt himself slowly falling asleep. Aidan lay a few more minutes, looking at the sleeping man in his arms. It had been too long since he'd been intimate with anyone.  He wondered for a moment what this all meant, but found that he couldn't keep his eyes open as he fell asleep too.

No comments:

Post a Comment