Sunday, January 6, 2013

Six Sentence Sunday

Hello all,

I thought I'd do this week's six on one of my earlier books "Somebody to Love."  I am originally from Long Island and I wanted to set this one near where I grew up.

After a terrible break up Sam is having problems opening up to the possibility of a new relationship.  He meets Matt who wants to get to know him, but will Sam allow Matt into his life.

Here are my six


“Hey, there. I got your message. You know you’re not a bother to me, Sam.”  Just the sound of Matt’s deep voice made Sam’s insides melt.

 

“I just didn’t know if you wanted to go out again.”

 

“Sure I do. I told you that at dinner. You’re not changing your mind are you?” Matt asked him.

 
Buy Link

http://store.secretcravingspublishing.com/index.php?main_page=book_info&\
cPath=4&products_id=87

No comments:

Post a Comment