Saturday, February 1, 2014

The Finest Thing news


Hello to my readers  I wanted to share some news with you all.    I received an e mail from my publisher, Dreamspinner Press.    They notified me that "The Finest Thing"  will be out of print as of the end of this month.    The book has had a good run, and as a publisher there comes a time when older titles have to be taken off their site.

I just wanted to let you know that I will most likely find a new home for it.   But I'm not sure yet when that will be.    I still have not put "Catch of the Day" back in circulation.    I had a rough year last year and this year I have to find myself a new home.   so finding a new home for my books will just have to wait.

Thank you for your patronage.

Until then the book is still available at DSP

 Buy Link

 All romance

Amazon.com

Synopsis
Aidan Mason and his partner moved to San Diego to start a new life, but soon after, Aidan's world changed when Kyle died. Now a wedding invitation from friends back home in Connecticut has arrived, and Aidan decides to attend. He knows he'll have face his prejudiced family, but he doesn't even suspect he'll find a way to heal his heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment