Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Dinner is served

Well it's that time of the week again.  Time for Weds Brief.

This week's prompts are:

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer."
"This is my favorite part…."
"Divide and conquer."
"I’ve always done well with…."
"Waste not, want not."
"The best things come in small packages."
"The squeaky wheel gets the grease."
“Do you think he’s/she’s going to be okay?” 
or use: bone, BBQ, shoes
or have character trip and fall
or have a fire alarm go off
or use: paper bag, apple, dirt
find a wallet on the ground
or use: light bulb, napkin, straw 
or have a character sit in a swing
or have a character that can travel through time
or use a long scarf
or "You've touched my heart... and my stomach."
or "Gadzooks, is that a hippopotamus?"
or "The end zone lay in sight, and he was poised for a touchdown..."

Dinner is Served by Lily Sawyer

“Damn it!”  The pillow flew from the couch, over the coffee table, and struck the TV screen.

“What’s the matter, Ben?”  Tom had used the bathroom, and was on his way back, when the pillow was launched.

“Look.” Ben pointed at the TV

“Better get out and enjoy the pleasant weather while it lasts, folks, cause winter is about to make a return.  Snow is predicted in the overnight hours, starting Sunday night and lasting until Monday morning.  This winter reminds me of an unwelcome guest who doesn’t know when it’s time to leave.”

“I’m sick of this winter. I was enjoying the crocuses blooming, and now they’ll be covered with snow, or worse die off afterwards..   We got so many ideas at the flower show in Philly, and now we won’t be able to get out in the garden.”

“Take it easy, honey.” Tom returned to his seat beside his upset husband. “We’ll have plenty of time to plan out our garden together. You just have to be patient.”

“I know. I’m just sick of having to layer up just to go outside.Heavy coat, hat, gloves, and that ugly long scarf my aunt gave me for Christmas this past year.”

The scarf was lying on a table by the front door, along with all the other accessories of winter.

“I happen to love that scarf on you.”

Tom wrapped his arms around his man and kissed him. “You’ve touched my heart…” Tom’s stomach chose that moment to rumble.  “And my stomach.”

“Your stomach?”  Ben pulled back in Tom’s embrace to give him a quizzical look.

“Well, it is your turn to cook dinner, and I was looking forward to your delicious meatloaf.”  Tom moved his eyebrows up and down a few times, like Groucho Marx.

“Oh, so tha’s why you love me. For my cooking.”

“Yes, I love how you cook.”  Tom kissed him on the lips. “And bake. And get my fires going.” 

“Good thing you’re a firefighter, so you can put them out.”

“Who says I want to put them out?”   Tom unbuttoned Ben’s shirt. He hadn’t taken off his suit when he came home from work, just put his workbag away in the office, plopped down on the couch and turned on the evening news.

“Tom, I better get the meat out of the fridge if we’re ever going to have dinner tonight.”   Ben started to get up, but Tom held him down.

“Uh uh.  I have another piece of meat I’d like you to work on first.”  Tom unzipped his pants and pulled them down and off his body.  His cock sprang to life, and Ben couldn’t help licking his lips.

“Yeah, I like that piece of meat best.” Ben pushed Tom down on the couch and wrapped his mouth around Tom’s member.

“Oh my! Shhhh—” Tom wheezed.  He grabbed hold of the arm of the couch and held on for dear life, as the love of his life took him to the top of the mountain.   “Ah, oh, Ben, I’m not going to last.” 

Ben was counting on it; he knew his man’s body so well he knew how to play it like a piano.  

“Ah!”  Tom let loose and Ben took it all in.

“Now that was a good piece of meat.  I think I’ll go fix us dinner now.”  Ben got up to get dinner started when he felt Tom’s hand on his wrist.

“Wait till you see what I have planned for dessert.”

Ben smiled as he made his way to the kitchen.   He never thought he’d be able to find love, but he was so happy he’d found Tom, and they lived a pretty happy life together

TBC


No comments:

Post a Comment